Saturday, July 24, 2021

Other people, other perspectives

Easter 2018

I have hundreds of photos of St. Mary's - inside, outside, and especially of the stained glass windows. I have been a member of this Parish my entire life. I became an altar boy in First Grade and continued to serve Masses through High School. I attended school there through eighth grade. 

But lots of other people grew up in the Parish as well. Many people have other memories older or fresher than mine. And more than a few, I hope, have indulged in taking photographs over the decades.

If you have memories or photographs of St. Mary's that you would like to share on this site, please send me a message at databoy142 *at* hotmail (dot) com, or use the contact form on the sidebar. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo found tucked in a copy of the 1957 Nanticoke High School yearbook

I received this message the other day: Hi.  I found this photo inserted in the 1957 Nanticoke High School yearbook. I assume it is from St M...